Neopia City  

Posted by kreai in

Who is in the City?



Photobucket
Eleus Batrin




Talk to Eleus Batrin.

Eleus Batrin says: "I'm the weaponsmith here in Neopia City. I can make a variety of rod-type weapons, one from each of the five Spheres of Magic. I also know a fair bit about Neopia City and its surrounding environs."

You say: "What are the five Spheres?"

Eleus Batrin says: "The five Spheres are Fire Magic, Ice Magic, Shock Magic, Spectral Magic, and Life Magic."

You say: "Can you make me a Fire Magic weapon?"

Eleus Batrin says: "Certainly I can make you a Fire Magic weapon. Specifically, a Gold Wand. I need some special items: a tiny garnet gemstone, a rod made of pyrite, a glowing stone, and one other item... the Ring of Xantan."

You say: "What is the Ring of Xantan?"

Eleus Batrin says: "Xantan was an ancient and powerful wizard who lived a thousand years ago. He was the leader of a group called the Circle of Twelve, wizards who ruled an empire that, at the time, covered most of the known world. There isn't much information about him, but what is known is this: Xantan was betrayed by the other wizards in the Circle, and they stripped him of his powers and exiled him to the wilderness. Somehow, he ended up in what is now known as the Dank Cave. Now he resides there, at the bottom of that dungeon, rotting and decrepit. Occasionally, adventurers investigate his lair, but none return. You must obtain his ring, which he wears at all times."

You say: "Where can I find the other items?"

Eleus Batrin says: "You can find the gemstone, rod, and Ring in the Dank Cave, to the northwest, in the Hills of Jub. Glowing stones are carried by the lupes and aishas who roam the plains west of here. Various kinds of trolls, skeletons, and other creatures carry what you need in the Dank Cave."



So you have to go out and into find these items to bring back after you defeated Xantan to make weapons.


But before you do that, go into the plain and fight the Aisha and Imps to collect these items:

Cloth Robes:
Blue Thread
A Small Yellow Gem
Glowing Stone

OR

Energy Shield:
Chunk of Metal
Yellow Gem
Glowing Stone


When you have collected these items, go to back to the city and find Moraxis Dorangis and get him to make either a Cloth Robes OR an Energy Shield. Again it doesn't matter which one you chose because it's all the same.




Photobucket
Boraxis the Healer




In the beginning when you are weak and has no healing potion, try to stay no more than 5 steps away from the palace. That way, if your Health Point (hp) is low, you can come back to the palace and seek Boraxis the Healer to heal you back to health. As you get stronger and more powerful, you will have healing potion to help you do that and you can venture further away.




Photobucket
Lummock Sendent




You say: "What do you do here?"

Lummock Sendent says: "I sell some basic magic wands that you might be interested in. There are five wands: the Red Wand, which focuses the power of Fire Magic; the Blue Wand, which is for Ice Magic; the Yellow Wand, for Shock Magic; the Black Wand, which is for Spectral Magic, and finally the White Wand, for Life Magic. If you bring me some things, I'll give you one of the wands."

You say: "What things?"

Lummock Sendent says: "Well, you seem pretty new here, so I'll make it easy. I need four things: a grey lupe fang, a grizzly bearog tooth, a dire lupe pelt, and a black bearog paw. Bring me two at a time and I'll give you one of the wands.

"For the Red Wand, give me a grey lupe fang and a grizzly bearog tooth.
"Bring me a grey lupe fang and a dire lupe pelt, and I'll give you a Blue Wand.
"If you want a Yellow Wand, give me a black bearog paw and a grizzly bearog tooth.
"If it's a Black Wand you're after, bring me a black bearog paw and a dire lupe pelt.
"And lastly, if you want a White Wand, bring me a grey lupe fang and black bearog paw."

You say: "Where can I find bearogs and lupes?"

Lummock Sendent says: "Gray lupes, black bearogs, grizzly bearogs, and dire lupes roam the Hills of Jub to the northwest. You might need to go pretty far west to find them all..."





Photobucket
Choras Tillie




You say: "What do you do here?"

Choras Tillie says: "I am a master armoursmith. You may have met Morax Dorangis elsewhere in the city? He was my apprentice, but got too big for his britches and now he thinks he can strike out on his own. Good luck, I say!"

You say: "What kind of armour can you make?"

Choras Tillie says: "I can make all sorts of armour, but my two specialties are Mirrored Force Fields and Magic Robes."

You say: "Can you make me a Mirrored Force Field?"

Choras Tillie says: "Of course I can, you silly person! You just need to bring me some items. I need a piece of glass, a large one, preferably not cracked; I also need a glowing stone, and a lodestone. Oh, and also a tiny gem, preferably made of obsidian."

You say: "Where can I find the items?"

Choras Tillie says: "All of the items for the force field are found on creatures in the Dank Cave, in the Hills of Jub to the northwest. Ghouls, trolls, and the more powerful skeletons, that sort of thing. Oh, except for the glowing stone, which can be found carried by the lupes and aishas that roam the plains to the west."

You say: "Can you make me a Magic Robe?"

Choras Tillie says: "Of course I can, you silly person! You just need to bring me some items. I need the pelt of a cave lupe, and try not to cut too many holes in it. I also need a glowing stone, and a stretch of rotted cloth. And, lastly, a tiny gem, preferably made of obsidian."

You say: "Where can I find the items?"

Choras Tillie says: "The items for the robe are found on creatures in the Dank Cave, in the Hills of Jub to the northwest. Wild lupes, ghouls, trolls, powerful skeletons... horrid things. The glowing stones can be found on lupes and aishas that roam the Plains of Neopia to the immediate west of here."




Photobucket
Morax Dorangis



You say: "What do you do here?"

Morax Dorangis says: "I'm an armoursmith here in Neopia City. I'm not very advanced, though... I can only make a couple different kinds of armour: Energy Shields and Cloth Robes."


You say: "Can you make me an Energy Shield?"

Morax Dorangis says: "Certainly. All you need to do is bring me some things: a glowing stone, a chunk of metal, and a small yellow gem. Some of the monsters near the city might have them, so you should go hunting. Bring me those items, and I'll make you an Energy Shield."


You say: "Can you make me Cloth Robes?"

Morax Dorangis says:"Certainly. I need a few items, though. Bring me a glowing stone, a plains lupe pelt, and a blue thread. Some of the monsters near the city might have them, so you should go hunting. Bring me those items, and I'll make you a set of Cloth Robes."

1 comments

Post a Comment

Boss: Xantan

Boss: Xantan

Boss: Kreai

Boss: Kreai

Boss: Gors

Boss: Gors

Boss: Rollay

Boss: Rollay

Boss: Archmagus of Roo

Boss: Archmagus of Roo

Boss: Guardian of Fire

Boss: Guardian of Fire

Boss: Guardian of Life Magic

Boss: Guardian of Life Magic

Guardian of Ice Magic

Guardian of Ice Magic

Guardian of Shock Magic

Guardian of Shock Magic

Guardian of Spectral Magic

Guardian of Spectral Magic

Boss: Faelinn

Boss: Faelinn

Boss: Normal - Jahbal

Boss: Normal - Jahbal

Boss: Evil - Mastermind

Boss: Evil - Mastermind

Boss: Insane - Xantan Reborn

Boss: Insane - Xantan Reborn
All pictures and informations are from Neopet. Copyright 2000-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission

Any Question?

NQ 1

NQ 1

Neopian(s) Lurking